Stranger things ps5 code
Hi guys i have the ps4 stranger things disk and cannot use any of the survivors or killer without paying for them again. Are codes available again so I dont have to pay to play my main on ps5?
Hi guys i have the ps4 stranger things disk and cannot use any of the survivors or killer without paying for them again. Are codes available again so I dont have to pay to play my main on ps5?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not sure if I'm understanding the question correctly but the disk isn't correlated to the dlc given, that would be through a one-time use code in the case.
If you have the nightmare edition, you need to play the ps4 version in order to use the associated DLC. You'll have to buy the characters or dlc again if you want to play them on ps5 edition unfortunately.
There was a promotion 4 years ago when the chapter was getting removed where they would give you the digital dlc code if you had nightmare edition but that has since expired.
i do have the nightmare edition! ahh i thought with them bringing back stranger things they would bring back the one time code for ps4 again :( that sucks so bad