It's been happening to me in the u.s. Last night, I was versing 4 man swf squads from the UK (according to them).
I would love to hear more about how I won't notice ping until it's 120+ (as I get hit from halfway around a C wall by a hatchet)
40 ping is the threshold
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's been happening to me in the u.s. Last night, I was versing 4 man swf squads from the UK (according to them).
I would love to hear more about how I won't notice ping until it's 120+ (as I get hit from halfway around a C wall by a hatchet)
40 ping is the threshold