Hag and BT perk

Hello Everyone ..

Has anyone ever experienced any of these ? Is it a bug ? Or an add-on ?

First question is about Borrowed Time it doesn't always seem to work for me so this happened several times ..

I know the Perk only supposed to work within the killer's terror Radius and for 15 seconds after unhook only .. so some killer seem to override the effect of BT like Myers T3 , Huntress 1 hit hatchet , Hillybilly chainsaw which is normal or when the timer runs out , Wraith when cloaked since out of heartbeat range , insideous perk ..

But it's weird that against a camping trapper I unhooked the poor guy who got tunnled and camped almost the entire game and I had BT Tier 3 .. within killer terror Radius .. he hit him right after i unhooked and he fell right by the hook . Could this Terror Radius audio bug affect Borrowed time sometimes possibly ? Has anyone had this happened to them ?


The second thing is about Hag , it also happened Several times for me both on PS4 and PC .. after triggering a phantasm Trap my character enters the Crouch stance and I'm heavily slowed down .. eventhough I never touched the Crouch button .. triggering the phantasm trap put me in the crouch for a few seconds .. is this some kind of a bug ? a hack ?

I have hag around level 40 and I went all over the add ons I have can't see anything related to this .. I might be missing something .

Those who know of a possible add-on or so enlighten me Please

Has any of these happened to you ? 

Comments