A new game type idea.

The generators are gone. The gates are now powered by vials of blood.
I guess similar to the last Halloween event as the only way to get these vials filled is when the killer hooks a survivor. 

It takes, oh, i don't know, 5 hooks to power the generators. Or some other number above 3.
Then the gates must be opened normally.
Killers can gain a higher score by continuing to hook survivors. 
Survivors get bonus points the more that escape.

Maybe there can be a point setting the killer has to reach. I.e. 10 hooks, 8 hooks. 

Survivors are basically back to 1vs 1vs 1 vs 1 vs killer as they try to not get sacrificed in the process of opening the gates. 
They can work together to get bonus points, and get some good points, the killer is guaranteed to get substantial points, and I'd think everyone is happy.

Comments