Tome 4 conviction is back in the weekly bundles!
I know a lot of people wanted the Dwight pizza hoodie which was an individual rift cosmetic, so just reminding people it’s back but you have to purchase the tome 4 bundle.
I know a lot of people wanted the Dwight pizza hoodie which was an individual rift cosmetic, so just reminding people it’s back but you have to purchase the tome 4 bundle.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Where did it go?
I really wanted the David cosmetic as I think it's the only one I am missing, and it's only available in that tome bundle. I do not want to buy an entire bundle for just one cosmetic.
It just left today I’m sorry!!!