Glyph spawns in unreachable space under a ramp in Nostromo Wreckage

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I had the mission "Glyph Caretaker" from tome 11 activated. When I played a game in the Nostromo Wreckage map, the white glyph spawned under a ramp and I could not reach it. It happened to me before with a re glyph mission in the exact same space in the same map.

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Play a game (Regular or Chaos shuffle) on Nostromo Wreckage and have a single-Glpyh mission selected (from knowledge, red or white glyph cause the bug). Glyph will sometime spawn in the area shown in the video below.

VIDEO: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nLenHP5P-VTdmzhcTmBWdl2FL-8rBAfW/view?usp=sharing

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I had this same bug today which can be viewed at the video link below.

    PLATFORM: Steam

    STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Played a game on Nostromo Wreckage and had Tome 10, Level 2, "Glyph Caretaker" selected. Glyph spawned underneath one of the ramps at the back of main building.

    VIDEO: https://youtu.be/2zh7SZIATj0

  • SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Same bug Tome 10, Level 2, "Glyph Caretaker"

    PLATFORM: Steam

    STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Loaded into a game in Nostromo Wreckage. The white clyph from the challenge selected spawned underneath the ramp left side of main.

    VIDEO:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpXRtuYyENk&ab_channel=Ancheri