Is The ghoul just legions gameplay loop but better

They both injure survivors for free and the have to use there powers to catch up and cancel but ken needs to slide around and position himself for the M1 meanwhile legion runs in frenzy then fatigue then a normal m1 chase happens. I liked legion but getting a 5th hit down is rare once you play against competent people and fatiguing behind survivors every time gets old fast. Ken from the PTB looks like he is going to be very fun. I compared him to wesker at first but I don’t think that anymore. I think he is a legion and blight combo with the blight part being non lethal. Which is cool since the fun part of blight is running around the whole map easily. Of course he can injure you and down you which is why he is S tier but that’s besides the point. I think ken is going to be a fun killer that is sort of good. But I think fun is more important than objective strength.

Comments