Killer Chase Bug

Summary: Whenever I am playing killer, about halfway through towards the end of the match, the game will completely freeze for upwards of 5 minutes. If a survivor runs in front of me while I am frozen it will register chase music while it's stuck on the same screen. This freezing has happened roughly now about 90% of the time in a span of 3 days. And i have received a 15 minute penalty because of all this issue. I put a picture of the DC penalty in here that I shouldn't have received due to my game freezing in chase.

*also, when I play Survivor it never freezes

5d48c739-7858-4c26-a9f5-05237a73a6d9.png

Platform: Xbox

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • It's still happening. I had a new router and brand new internet lines thinking it was on my end. I think your game needs more servers on the East Coast in the US. Because it's now closing in on a month and I can only manage one game without it freezing on me and disconnecting. I have to keep closing out the game and loading back in. I fixed my end so it's either you guys or it's Microsoft.

    This stuff is turning me off of the game entirely.

    @RainbowSunrise said:

    Summary: Whenever I am playing killer, about halfway through towards the end of the match, the game will completely freeze for upwards of 5 minutes. If a survivor runs in front of me while I am frozen it will register chase music while it's stuck on the same screen. This freezing has happened roughly now about 90% of the time in a span of 3 days. And i have received a 15 minute penalty because of all this issue. I put a picture of the DC penalty in here that I shouldn't have received due to my game freezing in chase.

    *also, when I play Survivor it never freezes

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/BAXJ9VVPBZ7E/5d48c739-7858-4c26-a9f5-05237a73a6d9.png

    Platform: Xbox