My love affair with Lisa sizzles once again.
I've had like a dozen 4ks in a row now with her and was disenchanted with her prior because I believed she was too easily countered. No, I was playing dumb again.
:: toothpaste smile at the camera ::
She steamrolls. The mistake I was making again was thinking "play with your food" was a needed fix for her 110% movement speed. I wouldn't run that on huntress, so I shouldn't on hag either. Anytime I have more than 5 traps in my possession, I'm playing wrong again. I don't trap hooks either. Never get better doing that. Monitor and abuse is a must for her. Coup de grace and stbfl don't hurt either. She is A tier in my world.
Comments
Hag is the only killer that I believe is truly map dependent.
If you play with her on small or closed maps you will completely destroy the survivors even without using perks and that's why many hag players always bring map offerings like midwich, RPD etc. But if you get a very large map even with the best build and facing more experienced survivors you will lose or have a difficult time.
The hag is strong but it is also counterable.