Will a Tome 6 bundle ever be released to the store again?
To be completely honest, I just love the Marine Guard Nea skin, and I'm mad at myself for not knowing about it earlier. I'm also mad at myself for not having completed Tome 6…
Pls help <3
To be completely honest, I just love the Marine Guard Nea skin, and I'm mad at myself for not knowing about it earlier. I'm also mad at myself for not having completed Tome 6…
Pls help <3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't know what cosmetic this is, but in general battlepass skins are always released after a relatively long time as far as I know xD
IT HAPPENED THANKU DEVS THIS IS THE BEST THING YOU HAVE DONE FOR YEARS MY RED BEANIE HATH RETURNED!!!