Issue in current Tome. 22 - Anguish

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Survivor challenges not working

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I played until I had the option to choose from Healing one health state as Jane or the 2 stationary memory shards. I tried the one as Jane, and I had a round where I was the only person healing/unhooking, making sure to heal my team fully, and I still didn't get the challenge. Then I tried the memory shard to get past this area, and they wouldn't spawn. I tried for three matches, but I didn't see them at all.

VIDEO: I don't have one, I'm sorry.

PLAYER LOGS: I'm not sure what is needed here, I'm sorry. Here's my steam profile if it helps

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198135256776/

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: ModUnder Review

Comments

  • To find the logs:

    1. Press the Windows Key + R to open the "Run" command.
    2. In the text box paste the following: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
    3. Click "OK" - this will open your Dead by Daylight Logs folder.
      • If it does not open the Dead by Daylight Logs folder, it may mean that when installing Dead by Daylight you chose to save your files somewhere else and will need to check there.
    4. The file called "DeadByDaylight.log" is your log file