Tome 22 'Last Minute Hero'
Anyone else had this challenge completed then have it just not complete when you go to tick it off? I've reloaded my game & everything. The match completed but it's just saying it's not done.
Anyone else had this challenge completed then have it just not complete when you go to tick it off? I've reloaded my game & everything. The match completed but it's just saying it's not done.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is this the one where you have to get an end game hook save? I did it last night with no issues.
Yeah that's the one. I don't know what's happened then...