Zarina Kassir - Before the Fog?
I am 99% certain Zarina Kassir was the main protagonist of Beyond Good and Evil before entering the fog.
I am 99% certain Zarina Kassir was the main protagonist of Beyond Good and Evil before entering the fog.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm pretty sure BHVR didn't buy any licensing for that game, so this is strictly off the record…
Secretly Zarina was supposed to tie in within Beyond Good and Evil 2, but that game is taking so long even BHVR got tired of waiting.
How hilarious would it be if Beyond Good and Evil was the legendary license that got away from BHVR. I'm just happy to see other people who remember that game.