New Character Switch Controls PS4

Ok devs, I am not sure why you added that switch controls for the characters. They are annoying. I keep going into games with characters I don't want because I keep accidentally bumping the R2/L2 buttons. Please make it a bit harder to switch between them or just chose different buttons for it. It's just too easy to hit those two specific buttons accidentally. 

Comments

  • R1/L1 would be better for PS4.

    RB/LB would be better for Xbox One.

    And I don’t believe PC is having any issues with it, so it can keep its current bindings.
  • R1/L1 would be better for PS4.

    RB/LB would be better for Xbox One.

    And I don’t believe PC is having any issues with it, so it can keep its current bindings.
    I agree, I would think it be rather difficult to hit a button on pc accidentally. Console is another matter. The way the R2/L2 buttons are on ps4, when you go to set the controller down or you finger rests on the buttons too hard, they get pressed.
  • R1/L1 would be better for PS4.

    RB/LB would be better for Xbox One.

    And I don’t believe PC is having any issues with it, so it can keep its current bindings.
    I agree, I would think it be rather difficult to hit a button on pc accidentally. Console is another matter. The way the R2/L2 buttons are on ps4, when you go to set the controller down or you finger rests on the buttons too hard, they get pressed.
    Oh I definitely understand the issue.

    I haven’t had it happen to me on Dead by Daylight, but I have while going through home/dashboard menus.