Sorry I find your power hard to understand. Is there a cooldown till it or can the killer just spam it?
Perk 1 is op. Survivors have no chance against noed and totems will come back way too quick. Perk 2 is a good perk, don't know how a luck perk would work on a killer but that's something that could be tested. Perk 3 is good, could have very interesting end game builds.
Perk 1 bit strong. Sort of ruins other aura perks I think. Perk 2 is good and could actually help make Freddy stronger. Perk 3 is risky but fair. I don't see why people would run it for healing but for looping it's good.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Perk 1 is op. Survivors have no chance against noed and totems will come back way too quick. Perk 2 is a good perk, don't know how a luck perk would work on a killer but that's something that could be tested. Perk 3 is good, could have very interesting end game builds.
Perk 1 bit strong. Sort of ruins other aura perks I think. Perk 2 is good and could actually help make Freddy stronger. Perk 3 is risky but fair. I don't see why people would run it for healing but for looping it's good.