Feature Request - Game Log
We need some sort of game log system where you can go back to review the scoreboard of previous games. There are two primary reasons for this:
1) So that survivors are not forced to wait until the end of the game to see what build killers are using. While I think the hidden killer loadout is a GOOD thing, it has the drawback that you are basically stuck in the game until the end to see what the killer has. As a solo survivor this can be especially annoying, as I generally would rather see what the killer used and leave to move on to the next game.
2) This might be a console specific issue, but with bans now working on console it will be IMPOSSIBLE to report someone for communications. Considering that both Xbox and PS have their own messaging system and no post game chat, the chance that you leave the lobby before getting a nasty message is like 99.99999%. Most of the time you back out to the main lobby only to get a message a few minutes later. At this point you can't report the person anymore. While you can report them through the consoles own reporting system, the report option for communication in DBD is almost a moot point.
So what we need is some sort of game log that will track the scoreboard of something like your last 10 games. This would allow survivors to leave a game before it ends and come back later to see the killer's build (if they want, I personally always want to see what a killer had regardless of the outcome), AND would allow us to actually report players for communication to BHVR and take the appropriate actions. There are probably other benefits, however I cannot think of them at the moment.
Comments
Bump got an awesome but no one else cares I guess :frown: