I have the Corrupted Pyramid head skin and I don't know how
I was upgrading my pyramid head and I checked the skins and I realized I have the corrupted skin and I don't know why, it's not part of the DLC and I didn't buy it
I was upgrading my pyramid head and I checked the skins and I realized I have the corrupted skin and I don't know why, it's not part of the DLC and I didn't buy it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sometimes things like happen, you should ask the support how to proceed with that. If you're lucky you're even allowed to keep it :D