Dedicated servers not responding error leaves me with locked matchmaking every time

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I continually get booted from matches with the error "Dedicated servers not responding" or "You're logged into another account" and I am left with a match lock out timer, this has happened for the past week and I'm unable to play because of these time outs. Other times I'm in the lobby but my friends say I have left (I've been kicked) but the game doesn't say I have. This is frustrating because I am not deliberately leaving matches.

PLATFORM: Xbox series X

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Play a match, get kicked, locked out due to dedicated servers not responding or you're logged into another account. I have cross progression turned on.

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Declined

Comments

  • I just got another error - no network connection, and my connection is fine. No issues with any other games. In the past 2 days I have received 4 different errors. Now have a 6 hour ban. Please fix this the game is unplayable on console