I am planning on making one (or maybe more) of the Legion masks. But I am not entirely sure what the masks are made of. Is it wood, plastic? A answer from the team whould be perfect, but I am happy about any thoughts on this.
I am planning on making one (or maybe more) of the Legion masks. But I am not entirely sure what the masks are made of. Is it wood, plastic? A answer from the team whould be perfect, but I am happy about any thoughts on this.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/40911/lore-wise-what-are-legions-masks-made-out-of
You can check those two threads. The first one is mentioned by the devs in their stream.
Ok, Thanks