~46 hrs with P3 on all survivors. Is it even possible?

Got into a lobby and randomly checked a fellow survivor's profile. He had just 46 hrs in game and yet a P3 Dwight. I thought that was impressive and told him that and then he started showcasing all his P3 survivors by saying "Its cuz I'm a pro". Almost all his survivors were P3'd. I don't think its practically possible for a guy with 46 hrs to P3 all characters in that limited time no matter how good he is in game (he died pretty quick tho). Cheater possibly? Just curious.

Comments

  • Probably a cheater, it's impossible to have all survivors p3 and also have only 46 hours in the game.

  • One character should be possible with the new bloodweb and if he only played on double bloodpoints events but more than that is impossible. Probably used a cheat engine or tool to generate unlimited bloodpoints.

  • My thoughts too. One character should be possible but more than one is just explicit cheating. Sad that current EAC is nothing but a joke.