BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF BUG

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:Sounds bugged

PLATFORM:Pc

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:Everything worked fine, until I switched to playing killer. At first I could not hear the end game "music" you know the "entity hungers" or the "brutal killer". After switching to plague, I could only hear grunts of pain. I could not hear myself hitting a survivor with a basic attack, I could not hear gens with progress, I could not hear any break actions like breaking a pallet, I could not hear gens pop with pain resonance. At last, I could not hear the hatch right next to it.

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: ModUnder Review

Comments

  • Could you please attach the logs?

    To find them:

    1. Press the Windows Key + R to open the "Run" command.
    2. In the text box paste the following: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
    3. Click "OK" - this will open your Dead by Daylight Logs folder.
      • If it does not open the Dead by Daylight Logs folder, it may mean that when installing Dead by Daylight you chose to save your files somewhere else and will need to check there.
    4. The file called "DeadByDaylight.log" is your log file
  • DeadByDaylight.log

    The map I played plague on, was hawkin's lab if that helps pin pointing