Cross Progression Save Game Error Microsoft Store to Ps5 Merge

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

I did cross progression with a Microsoft store account ( not Xbox but same company ) everything synced correctly up until it was time to access the game on my main acc ( ps5 ) and now since I merged my accounts. I go on to ps5 and it won’t let me pass the save game 100 times error to access the cross progression menu. I brought over $200-300 worth of cosmetics and characters on PlayStation, I don’t want to lose my progress as I have multiple high prestige

PLATFORM:

PlayStation 5

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

Synced Microsoft account to behavior and my PlayStation account was already synced and I merged both and tried starting the game and it keeps popping up with “Save game error 100 - Game cannot be read”

VIDEO/PHOTO:

IMG_7814.jpeg

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Declined

Comments