BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF BUG

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I could not login to game. the error message is "NO NETWORK CONNECTION".

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

I have played one game then return to lobby but couldn't and then I lost game connection.

since I lost game connection. I could not login to.

VIDEO:

20250304_171340.png

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Same here.

    SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I could not login to game. the error message is "NO NETWORK CONNECTION".

    PLATFORM: PC

    STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

    Game crashed with an unreal crash message while idling in the lobby. after restarting the game it says no network connection. restarting the pc did not help.

  • SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

    When it's get past the connecting to server the "INITIALIZATION ERROR" shows up.

    PLATFORM:

    Steam

    STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

    Start Game in Steam, wait till Splash Screen ends, press space and wait until syncing friends list.

    SCREENSHOT:

    vlcsnap-2025-03-04-09h53m36s859.png

    VIDEO:

    https://youtu.be/6k_CPgrgqCw

    PLAYER LOGS:

    DeadByDaylight.log
  • I fixed that INITIALIZATION ERROR by deleting everything else from "C:\Users\"your profile name"\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved" than the config folder.

    Started fine after that.