Wesker 2v8 power bug/pick up

In a 2v8 match and had a wesker come up on me hit me with his power and once again it bugs and I’m just stuck, can’t move can’t recover can’t do anything…to the point I have to DC from the game. Yall need to fix this because this is crap, how are we supposed to play the game at all when a killer that a good portion of the killer population uses is bugged to the point that any survivors playing against it might as well not play? This is the like 7/8 time I’ve had it happen to me alone, and I’ve seen thousands of videos online about it since 2v8 started. Yall should have either fixed it or made him unplayable for 2v8. This is a big enough deal that it should have garnered more attention from the devs

Xbox

.

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments