Tired of having to play with cheaters

For the past month or so, it seems like I’m getting a lot more cheaters in my lobbies than I used to. I am so sick of playing with cheaters. It makes the game soooo not fun when you see someone run way too fast and clip through walls, vault at max speed then run away with sprint burst and never get exhausted and do actions instantly when they think you can’t see them. Oh and the times they can just press a button and turn off their hit box, so even if you do catch up it doesn’t matter. Ugh. You know you won’t catch them so why bother chasing? And if you dc instead of wasting your time in an unwinnable game, you get a penalty and the cheater gets to enjoy themselves.

I can’t remember the last time I got a message saying action was taken on someone I reported. Used to happen pretty regularly. The last couple of months have been crickets.

Comments