Zombie stuck inside a gen in 2v8

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I saw the white aura of a zombie not moving, i checked and it was stuck INSIDE the gen

PLATFORM: PC/Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: It's the first time I saw this so I don't think I can replicate it again. We were Nemesis and Weskers on coldwind.

VIDEO:

20250302123428_1.jpg 20250302123528_1.jpg

PLAYER LOGS:

  • I dont know how to get the logs, but I've played a few games later so maybe it's worse to post it all.
Tagged: ModUnder Review

Comments

  • Could you please attach the logs?

    To find them:

    1. Press the Windows Key + R to open the "Run" command.
    2. In the text box paste the following: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
    3. Click "OK" - this will open your Dead by Daylight Logs folder.
      • If it does not open the Dead by Daylight Logs folder, it may mean that when installing Dead by Daylight you chose to save your files somewhere else and will need to check there.
    4. The file called "DeadByDaylight.log" is your log file
  • DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.03.02-13.59.39.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.03.02-19.09.15.log DeadByDaylight.log

    It should be in one of those files because this issue happened in March 2 around 12:30pm CET

    I attach the most recent too just in case.