I was banned from the Discord.
I got no elemental message, no warning. Just it wasnt there one day. Staff is impossible to contact once banned. What happened?
I got no elemental message, no warning. Just it wasnt there one day. Staff is impossible to contact once banned. What happened?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hello, per our forum ban appeals page:
If you need to appeal a ban, please check the list below. Please do not contact support for anything other than a permanent game ban. Support agents do not have the ability to overturn other types of bans.
The following cannot be appealed
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/kb/articles/140-ban-appeals
The Discord is a Community discord and we cannot assist you with bans there.