Unable to complete Tome 3 "Grenade Launcher" Huntress Challenge
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I'm trying to complete all of the challenges in the older Rift Tomes, but I'm unable to complete Tome 3's "Grenade Launcher" Challenge for the Huntress because I've played multiple matches as her, and even if I'd been running around with a fully charged hatchet, all I'd get was a "Precise Hit" score event, even though the Challenge requires a "Charged Hit" score event to gain progress.
PLATFORM: Steam
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: There isn't really a process, it's just the score events required to gain progress in the Challenge aren't triggering
VIDEO:
PLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.
Comments
Same issue for me on Steam. Have played a few matches where I hit survivors with charged hatches, and challenge isn't progressing
Are you sure you hear that noise that let you know the hatchet is fully charged before throwing it? Some people dont know about this.
I can confirm that I did ensure the noise happened to indicate it was charged in my testing - The "Charged Hit" score event just doesn't seem to pop up in the top right no matter what
Video here in a custom match - Charged hatchet only gives "Hit" and "Precise Hit" score events, no "Charged Hit".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt6h8uajMhwI'm on xbox and it's also not counting for me. Same thing with the Dr's. Tome challenges.
yeah, i do not get charged shot score events, at all. it is very consistent in that it never happens.
https://youtu.be/ZahXLqNFBb4Confirming that this is still an issue on patch 8.6.1
It's fixed! ๐