2V8 Killer & Survivor Merging

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Killer picked me up. Teammate got the flashlight save, but my actions were to recover as if I were on the ground. The killer and I both saw me stuck in the air as if I were still being carried. Teammates could heal me to full, but I could only see the Spirits POV. I couldn't do anything but move the camera around. The only fix was to dc.

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Killer (Spirit) picked me up. Teammate got the flashlight save, but my actions were to recover as if I were on the ground. The killer and I both saw me stuck in the air as if I were still being carried (I know this because the killer swung at me in the air a few times) . Teammates could heal me to full, but I could only see the Spirits POV. I couldn't do anything but move the camera around. The only fix was to dc which gives the dc penalty.

VIDEO: N/A

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments