Tired of lobby dodgers

__***Edited* The sad truth about this is of killers want 4 baby survivor to join them lobby and he will instantly ready.. if they see any legacy/p3 claudette or some items they are just gonna dodge, they want ez 4k against baby rank 20 survivors.__**
Do you really think it's fair to look for lobbying for 20 minutes without the killer making a dodge? I just play with a ######### p3 quentin with no objects and a proper name but apparently now the killers also do dodge for having p3 ;D

Any reason to dodge this?

Comments

  • @Warlock_2020 said:

    @weirdkid5 said:
    Arroz said:

    @se05239 said:

    Trust me, they're not dodging because of you. There's three other survivors in the lobby with you, remember?

    Okay, But when i need to sabotage some hooks for a ritual they dodge me because I have a toolbox.. U srsly?

    And yes, with most people with I get matched are p3 claudette.. but that's not my fault... I just want to play and they dodge.. I think it's time to play on swf and change character at 6 seconds

    Yeah if you last second swapped on me I'm alt-tabbing before the countdown finishes. Not gonna let anyone get away with that bullshit

    Seriously, don't ever come crying about anyone DC'ing, or gen rushing, etc. You want an easy game, and that is all there is to it. I played 27 killer matches this past week and 6 survivor matches. I dodged zero, faced roughly 25 swf's of 2 or more. Got dodged easily a dozen times.

    If you load up toolboxes, I load up franklin's. Easy fix.

    Agree with you, these killer main (the 60%) want a easy game 4k..

1 2 ›