TOME 2, LEVEL 2: Mad About You Bug

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: With the Mad About You [Killer Master Challenge] selected, no matter how many times I inflict Madness 1 on all survivors in the match, the challenge is never completed. I've tried inflicting Madness 1 individually and with Doctor's AoE, but nothing works.

PLATFORM: PlayStation 5

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

- Selected the Mad About You challenge

- Equipped the following perks: Distressing, Sloppy Butcher, Unnerving Presence, and Coulrophobia

- Equipped the following Add-Ons and Offerings in Match 1: Iridescent King, and Iridescent Queen with a Black Ward

- Equipped the following Add-Ons and Offerings in Match 2: "Discipline" - Carter's Notes, and "Order" - Carter's Notes with Survivor Pudding

- Ended Match 1 in two kills, two escapes

- Ended Match 2 in zero kills, four escapes

- All survivors in both matches were put into Madness 1, Madness 2, and Madness 3

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Hey! This was already reported here:

    @Kolakia said:

    SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: The challenge "Mad About You'' on page II of Tome 2 is broken, I achieved it 3 separate times and it did not mark as completed.

    PLATFORM: Steam

    STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: In 3 consecutive matches as the Doctor, I achieved Madness I on 4 different survivors as the challenge described and it did not count as achieved.

    VIDEO:

    PLAYER LOGS:

    • Player logs are required from PC players only.

    Hope this helps, I'm also waiting on a fix for this.