Not playing Dead by Daylight for a while, been playing and liking this all day today!
What is KH3?
WHAT. All the digital copies I was looking at says that it's not available until the 29th!
@mintchapstick said: WHAT. All the digital copies I was looking at says that it's not available until the 29th!
I saw that it popped up as installed but with a 24 hour lock on it, so I guess I can't play until tomorrow...
PS4.
@micsan said: @mintchapstick said: WHAT. All the digital copies I was looking at says that it's not available until the 29th! I saw that it popped up as installed but with a 24 hour lock on it, so I guess I can't play until tomorrow... PS4.
@micsan said:
USHSGHGAJHJ. How frustrating! I need to buy it when my paycheck comes, or I'm gonna lose my mind hearing about everyone else playing it tomorrow.
I thought that not just digital but all copies were on the 29th. But this came in the mail on the 26th.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What is KH3?
WHAT. All the digital copies I was looking at says that it's not available until the 29th!
I saw that it popped up as installed but with a 24 hour lock on it, so I guess I can't play until tomorrow...
PS4.
USHSGHGAJHJ. How frustrating! I need to buy it when my paycheck comes, or I'm gonna lose my mind hearing about everyone else playing it tomorrow.
I thought that not just digital but all copies were on the 29th.

But this came in the mail on the 26th.