Weird Camera/Invincibility Bug

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:
After interrupting a heal on me in 2v8, my camera messed up and I became invincible, but unable to interact with things.

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
I was in a 2v8 match and I had just gotten unhooked. Another Survivor was healing me, when Wesker came around the corner. I sprinted away (I was playing Escapist) before the heal finished, and suddenly my camera was super high in the air and was incredibly jittery.

What made it worse was what I noticed next. Wesker caught up to me, but couldn't hit me. He kept trying over and over, and eventually gave up. I could Self-Heal, but it didn't look like I could work on generators or drop pallets either.

(I quit the match so as to make things as fair as possible for everyone, and because I didn't want it to look like I was intentionally cheating.)

Tagged: Declined

Comments