With the expected influx of new players with FNAF what other license killers will see an uptick in %

I expect the new players to be really into FNAF killer and play him ( spring trap ) a lot. But eventually they will get curious or bored and go look at other killers. I think myers will see a noticeable increase in play %. When I first played this game I didn’t know who wesker, nemesis pinhead, sadako, pyramid head and pretty much most liscenses were in the game. I’m 22 and was 20 when I first played dbd and the only lisence I knew in the game was myers so I bought him first. A lot of the FNAF player base are oldest at my age and mostly younger. I expect myers to go up in play % just because of how easily recognizable he is. Hopefully this will cause myers to get some more buffs ( cope )

Comments