Stuck in a infinite loop of a error after searching for a game and getting "timeoutcreated"

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:I was trying to play today and do the rift challenges, I got through 1 game then crashed and when I try to load back after resetting my game I just get a error when matchmaking on either side saying "timeoutcreated"

PLATFORM:PS5

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:I was playing a normal match, I finished and as I was going to claim my rewards for my rift challenges and leave to my next match as killer, I got booted out because of a server error. I restarted the game and now I can't load into a game as killer or survivor without the error showing after searching for about a minute or so.

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Declined

Comments