No cosmetics AT ALL in "Customizations: tab

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I am forced to switch cosmetics in the store for all killers and survivors as they don't appear in my customizations tab

PLATFORM: PC (Steam)

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I do not know how it started, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, checked the integrity of files and nothing works.

image.png

PLAYER LOGS: (I still have no idea what this is)

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments

  • Press the button that looks like a tag next to the search bar in that menu and check owned nothing else. You most likely have filters checked that hide everything.

  • @Wezqu said:

    Press the button that looks like a tag next to the search bar in that menu and check owned nothing else. You most likely have filters checked that hide everything.

    Dude… Owned was set but I had common, uncommon, rare, etc. turned off except ultra rare. ITS BEEN LIKE THIS FOR OVER 4 MONTHS! I cannot thank you enough dude I can't believe how stupid that was