I thought flashbang was patched?

Maybe I'm going crazy but I thought they fixed the sound bug and ability to throw it in the killer model while facing a wall but it looks like it is still broken

Comments

  • The audio bugs were the ones being fixed in the latest patch.

    Anecdotally, I feel like I've heard the sound going off every time Flashbang's been used recently, so I thiiiiink it worked.

  • @jesterkind said:

    The audio bugs were the ones being fixed in the latest patch.

    Anecdotally, I feel like I've heard the sound going off every time Flashbang's been used recently, so I thiiiiink it worked.

    I've heard the explosion going off, but not the sound of it being dropped unfortunately

  • @TheArbiter said:

    Maybe I'm going crazy but I thought they fixed the sound bug and ability to throw it in the killer model while facing a wall but it looks like it is still broken

    Nah. Lots of people pointed this out already

  • They said it was fixed, but it wasn't.

  • If the surv drops it directly into your model then that's still silent I believe.