disconnection bug

is anybody else having a problem where they cannot load onto a match? it started of letting me join a match but my ping being over a 1000 then disconnecting me and now it just won’t let me join a match at all. every time it is about to load me onto a match it instantly disconnects me.. my internet is fine by the way. my game was actually fine last night and i’ve tried to join on today now it’s doing this.. it’s on and off all the time

IMG_8728.png

Comments

  • Yeah, I've been running into that everytime I try to play killer. It'll try to connect for a few minutes and then kick me out. Very frustrating, considering this event is frustrating enough for Killers trying to get a match.

  • @Unimatrix00 said:

    Yeah, I've been running into that everytime I try to play killer. It'll try to connect for a few minutes and then kick me out. Very frustrating, considering this event is frustrating enough for Killers trying to get a match.

    and then we get a ban penalty like come on it’s not my fault.

  • it’s not doing it now but i’ll reply back if it happens again.