Missing interactions.
Why is it the red field siblings who has a strong brother and sister bond does not say a thing to each other in the lobby? Chris even says Leon though strangely leon says nothing to him. Claire says nothing to anyone at all as all her quotes are just herself. Jill says only one thing to Chris. Sheva says a few things to chris as he does to her. Rebecca and Chris says a few things to each other. Leon and Ada ofc say something to each other.
Now idk much about castlevania but I did do a little look up about the chars and see that Alucard and Trevor are friends yet they do not interact with each other in lobby.
Finally kill with yun jin and ji-woon. See this is personally my fav dbd og chapter because I think bvhr placed lots of love in these chars and are the only chars to have a long term relation as boss and employee, I would have thought trickster would say special lines of moring her like how wesker does if your chris( good job) although he should for all re chars cept carlos and leon who he does not know( he knows only a lil bit of leon in re 4 and that is only cause the outbreak of the missing Ashley).
I feel there should be a interactions with what I state above though it maybe alot I guess. Thoughts?
Comments