Does ds + head on still work?
I haven’t tried the combo since ds was buffed to 5 seconds last spring. Does anyone know if the combo still works with the 4 second ds?
I haven’t tried the combo since ds was buffed to 5 seconds last spring. Does anyone know if the combo still works with the 4 second ds?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a bit impractical, and I honestly don't recommend it unless you can guarantee your team is on gens.
It is a thigh window but you can get it, most people use flashbang and background player to be semi reliable to your team and not end up being a one trick pony
Have a plan b in case you aren't tunneled or you're slugged before you can reach a locker, that's what I mean
No
with a flashbang and a double locker setup you can maybe get it off, kind of like guess the cup the survivor is in situation LOL