Chinese New Year and Valentine’s day cosmetics
I get that with the 2v8 mode and the new rift, the hype and attention is mainly there but I feel bummed about how little effort was made for Chinese new year and Valentines day. They used to release really fun skins for both killer and survivor. I was looking forward to it but hey ho, there is nothing
The chinese new year was actually a fun time when we would get these special toolboxes and crackers, skins for all the asian characters etc. However, this year all we got was a skull merchant skin and a code. Not quite what I expected or imagined.
They could have brought these items back in chests and added them to the 1v4 AND 2v8 mode. Would definitely have helped with survivor interest and queue times. Could have implemented cupid arrows like the snowballs during the winter event.
I know this year it won’t matter anymore but I hope they do next year. And that they at least bring back the blood moon event 🙏
Comments
The marginalizing of the Lunar New Year has really bummed me out. Just an afterthought now, but used to be pretty fun.