Icon and Banner for old skin RE
If I buy a "Hunk" for Legion, will I also receive an icon or banner, such as when buying a new skin for Wesker "New Dawn" or is this only valid when buying new skins from Re Collection?
If I buy a "Hunk" for Legion, will I also receive an icon or banner, such as when buying a new skin for Wesker "New Dawn" or is this only valid when buying new skins from Re Collection?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would assume they are tied to new skins as the old skins had their own rewards of those different coloured vial charms for buying a certain amount of the old re cosmetics