Lobby name

My steam profile name doesn’t show in lobby at the start or the end of a game. It’s showing *** constantly. It never used to so I’m confused why it is now. I’ve had some friends tell me. My name is ‘Redemption1895tv’ I’m confused into why it wouldn’t show my name. Anyone else had this?

Comments

  • Hmm? That is strange! I had a couple matches with ***** as names. I just figured it was due to the system thinking they were offensive? Maybe reach out to support on this and get an answer. That is wild!

  • @GuineaGamer said:

    Hmm? That is strange! I had a couple matches with ***** as names. I just figured it was due to the system thinking they were offensive? Maybe reach out to support on this and get an answer. That is wild!

    I have tried but on the website it comes up with a chat bot to message into. :( It’s confused what I want to ask/send. 😭