Leon's scalp is noticeable on his re4 outfit :(
it's been like this since the release of the skin!
it's my favorite skin for Leon, is it possible to fix it?
asking just in case. Thank you !
Tagged:
Under Review
it's been like this since the release of the skin!
it's my favorite skin for Leon, is it possible to fix it?
asking just in case. Thank you !
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it just needs an update as does Ada's hair in her RE4 one
I love Ada's new skin! I was hoping for Leon to get one without his jacket! If they at least could rework his hair like re4r, that'd be awesome!
How do you guys like this Yun-Jin Lee's scalp?
I also hope they finally redo Chris' face. It has looked off since release. From the side view it looks good, but from the front it looks quite off. Jill and Claire used to look off too, but they did a marvelous job adjusting their faces to look right. I hope they do the same for Chris 🙏❤️