2v8 survivor suspended in mid-air after flashlight save

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: during a 2v8 match my survivor character started floating in midair after a flashlight save

194f6930d1320-screenshotUrl.jpg

PLATFORM: PS5

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: at first I was downed by Wesker. Then when he picked me up off the ground another survivor performed a flashlight save. Instead of me coming off his shoulder, I floated in midair. Somehow I was healed by someone since the video viewpoint went from my character to the Wesker. Once I was healed, my character floated further up into the air and drifted while I was watching Wesker go after other survivors around the map. I had to disconnect from the match in order to end the match which I got a 40 second penalty for. I have never DC'ed in the year and a half playing this game until now.

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments