Camping is pretty fair when you are not toxic
jk Im pissed because TIER I MYERS CAMPED ME IN BASEMENT AND THE 0THERS DIDNT SAVE ME.
pretty fair.
I quit that game.
pls steam add option to sell game
jk Im pissed because TIER I MYERS CAMPED ME IN BASEMENT AND THE 0THERS DIDNT SAVE ME.
pretty fair.
I quit that game.
pls steam add option to sell game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Camped too one hatched
If they're wise/smart yes.
If they're dumb no.
Why does it matter though? In one case you're forced to see everyone escape while staying still for 2 minutes and the other you're cringing for 2 whole minutes.
nether of those are pleasant to watch...
You're a bit overreacting aren't you?
Yes, but I have so much campers I haven't played a game month (after Legion release) cause campers. I come back and first matches: Tunnelers, De-Pip b'cause camped