Do you guys have this cosmetic issue too or is it just my game?(Attention on the hair)
Also is Wesker's bakery sticking out intentionally or will get fixed? Any info?
Also is Wesker's bakery sticking out intentionally or will get fixed? Any info?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Weskers bakery ๐ I'm sure his rear is as intended. From what I've seen on previous posts the hair is due to graphic settings but being a console player we don't have those options but I can say I've not noticed this on PS5
Even with the high graphics I tried and it is still bad, any other skin's hair in the game is still fine but only these two new skins look like this and that is sad actually, I bought them and cant play them because they look like they are having a hair loss
Here are examples of other skins that have correct hair models on the same graphic settings, so I think this is some sort of a bug but I am concerned because nobody talks about it exept me as if this is only my game
Given that the hair isn't an issue for those skins or other characters it must be an issue with the specific outfits then but only affecting some players