[Bug]: Audio cut off “Memory 1736” Talbot grimes” – Tome 22: Anguish

Description: When i play the audio on this “Memory 1736” on the Talbot Grimes into the Tome 22: Anguish, The audio is truncated but there is more text of 4-5 lines in the story. (Video 1,from 4:22s)

Platform: PC – Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  1. I launch the game into steam
  2. I can see the title of the game and i click on the space on the keyboard
  3. I’m awaiting which the game is loading on the main menu
  4. I click on the “The Archives” button on the main menu
  5. I click on the “Current Tome” button
  6. Here the game shows the challenge of this tome and i click on the “Collection” button on the left side
  7. Here there are three stories and i click on the Talbot Grimes
  8. I select the two icon, called as “Memory 1736”
  9. Here starts the audio to tell this story.
  10. But toward the end the audio freezes, despite having 4-5 story lines remaining (Video 1, from 4:22s)

Version game: 8.5.1

Language: English and others languages

VIDEO:

https://youtu.be/ZtDo0gh3_Q0?si=zBWt1LFC_ofOMDEA

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.

I hope which this issue will be fixed very soon.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments