[Missing translations]: “Overview” and “gameplay details” on the game mode: 2vs8 – italian translati
Description: When i click on the “Game mode: 2vs 8 game mode info” banner, and i click on the “overview” button, i can see this screen aren’t translated into italian language. If i click on the “Gameplay Details”, here the descriptions are totally untranslated into italian language (Video 1)
Platform: PC – Steam
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
- I launch the game into steam
- I can see the title of the game and i click on the space on the keyboard
- I’m awaiting which the game is loading on the main menu
- I click on the “Game mode: 2vs8 Game mode info” banner
- The descriptions on the “Overview” are totally untranslated into italian language
- If i click on the “Gameplay Details”
- Here the descriptions are totally untranslated into italian language, the translations are totally into english language (Video 1)
Version game: 8.5.1
Language: italian
VIDEO:
https://youtu.be/jz9S6XvrMLI?si=h4L8XpRL5YDrNLtGPLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.
I hope which these missing translation will be done into italian language.
Tagged:
Under Review
Comments
This page isn't translated into Russian too.
fixed with the last update 8.5.2