2VS8 BUGS

PLATFORM: PC

I had two bugs happen to me while playing 2VS8. The first is a known bug but I have evidence to provide for it. It is the Wesker bug where Wesker can only M1. He cannot drop/pick up and etc. We tried different methods to try to set Wesker free and it did not happen. The two killers in the match was Wesker and Blight.

Here is the link to show the Wesker bug:

https://www.twitch.tv/ipsiedoesgames/clip/UninterestedSmoothLemurHeyGirl-9lkqYW2BJx3VrDhs

The second bug happened after I reset the game. I was in a match with Legion and Nurse. I was caged and Yun Jin uncaged me. After I was uncaged, my screen stayed in a top down overview and I was unable to do things like heal/gens. I even tried to hop in a locker but it registered as me dropping a pallet. My friend whom was playing with me said I was glitched into the ground on his side.

Clip for the seconds glitch;

https://www.twitch.tv/ipsiedoesgames/clip/CorrectTiredPterodactylUnSane-2akCsVv0lf2xvfJa
Tagged: Under Review

Comments